<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4756162133178009917\x26blogName\x3dFugue+Salad\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fuguesalad.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fuguesalad.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7837225354919907010', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tee hee.

I'm tempted to do a little "unlikely guest" thing a la MWR for this, but someone in Jerusalem visited my site after it turned up in a Google search for "dill herb erection." I kid you not.

2 Comments:

Blogger hm-uk said...

Do you think it had something to do with the various uses of kosher pickles??? Oy vey!

I haven't landed on your blog for a while - hope you are well. Lovely dress (a few posts back), nice recipe for zucchini (courgette here, in the UK) corn pancakes - I'm going to try fixing them for tendy.

I'm submitting more names: Ulrika (I know, it goes against your 'no feminizing boy name' rules and Annika. Try looking at youtube for 'Shooting Stars' episodes starring Ulrikakakaka Johnsson - quite funny and the inspiration for my dogged determination to help name your baby girl. Why? I don't know, sometimes I just get these bees in my bonnet! Chalk it up to too much caffeine.

August 30, 2007 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger janeannechovy said...

I do appreciate your efforts on our behalf. :)

And the poor Israel "dill herb erection" dude--I wonder if he was looking for information on how to get one, or how to get RID of one?

August 30, 2007 at 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home