Monday, August 4, 2008

Photo Mosaic Meme

Too lazy to get to the other posts I have percolating, I turn to memes. This one is from Jana.



Here's the meme:
If you want to play too, type your answer to each of the questions below into a Flickr search. Using only the first page, choose your favorite image, then copy and paste each of the URL’s into the mosaic maker (3 columns, 4 rows)(If you don't have a flickr account, try here--though I found I had to create an account there to make it work easily. Maybe I ought to just set up a flickr account.). Leave a comment if you play, so I can see your results.

The questions:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you attend?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your Flickr name (or something close--I don't have a flickr account, and usernames I use elsewhere turned up no results).

If you don't want to play, see if you can guess what all my search terms were.

6 comments:

Sara said...

Okay, here are my guesses:
1. Mikhail
2. chocolate
3. some Salem high school
4. Lime green
5. Benicio Del Toro
6. H2O
7. Norway (those look like they could be fjords)
8. Chocolate cake
9. No idea...domestic goddess of the kitchen.
10. Family
11. I got nothing.
12. Anchovies

Anonymous said...

I already said this in my comment on Jana's blog, but the third picture for the first search was a picture of me from college! The one I used was the top answer, and its flickr title is "Dildos, Rush!" How could I not use it (in spite of long-finger salute) after that?

Swizzies said...

Wow, Sara is good. I only guessed a couple. That picture of BdT is HOT. Whew.

Mmmm, cake.

I may have to try this meme, and get a Flickr account too, apparently.

Swizzies said...

Dude, I hope you will have pity on my curious mind and eventually tell me what your favourite drink is (Fog? Clouds? Green tree juice??) and what your one-word description was (I'm thinking it wasn't peeping Tom).

Swizzies said...

Okay, I did this one too. :-)

The Laundry Queen said...

Okay, I played.