Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Quarantañera on Film

Thanks to the fabulous MWR, who was snapping surreptitiously all evening (and who consequently is never pictured). Here you can see more of my parents (who don't look nearly old enough to have a daughter my age), the wonderful hosts J&J, a fleeting glimpse of Number One (who spent most of the evening observing from his post in the laurel), my nephews, and friends from high school and elsewhere. And of course the fantastic band (yes, my brother is singing along with them in the one B/W shot--who knew he knew the words to so many mariachi classics?).

And yes, I know Quarantañera is technically a misspelling, but that's the way we've chosen to do it all along, and I've kept it for the sake of continuity. And maybe a little contrariness (who, me?!?).

Thanks again to all who helped make it a truly memorable evening.



















1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

Love the pics! Looks like everyone was having a grand time.

Mary Ellen