Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Trip to Utard

As I mentioned, I went to Utah last weekend to see my new nephews. I did get to see one of them:



The other, though, was shockingly uncooperative, and did not make his appearance as scheduled. Here is his increasingly uncomfortable mother (who still has not delivered!):



At a family gathering, we managed to get Number Two's cohort (which includes boy cousins three and ten months older) to sit still with their favorite aunt long enough for a snapshot:



Number Two also enjoyed greatly (as per usual) a bath in Grandma and Grandpa's tub:





Monday afternoon after our return we went to a barbecue at my brother's house. Here are Number Two and Mavis playing catch in the backyard (Number One spent most of his time out of sight in a tree):

1 comment:

Heather Richardson said...

my kids have that SAME FP Houseboat at their grandma's! She has all the FP classics...it is so fun to play with them on visits....