Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baby De Luxe

Cindy Lou is turning into a toddler instead of a baby (though of course she's at least a preschooler in her own mind). She now walks, still a bit unsteadily but with enthusiasm, and she is quite verbal. She's my first kid who has been willing or able to parrot things back (like I remember doing with my younger siblings), and it's great fun. She's mostly sticking to single-syllable words still, but the increasing ease of communication with her is GREAT.

Here are a bunch of recent shots in a couple of my favorite outfits for her (and one shot with her siblings).













3 comments:

Sara said...

She is so flippin' cute. Love the purple and white shirt and you know I love the cashmere outfit.

The Laundry Queen said...

Very cute, JaneAnne. Nice to see you posting again. In the picture with the sippy cup, I see a vague resemblance to me at that age. Might just be the open-mouthed expression and the hair.

Jen said...

I love the last picture...just he colors and the pose, such a fun snapshot of life. She is such a doll, it makes me miss my little girl (who's 15 this week. sigh.)