Friday, September 19, 2008

In All My Glory

Via my old, old (circa fall 1985) friendly acquaintance Bill Shunn: Take a picture of yourself right now. Don’t change your clothes. Don’t fix your hair. Just take a picture. Post that picture with no editing. (Except maybe to get the image size down to something reasonable. Don’t go posting an eight megapixel image.) Include these instructions.

This is killing two birds with one stone, because it shows my new t-shirt, purchased at Adriana's urging.


And here's a gratuitous kid pic, which I snapped the other day to send off for an alumni newsletter:

4 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

When I see your picture O-boob-a Mama is what comes to mind. The kids look great.

Anonymous said...

Yay!

Love the kids picture.

Stephen said...

That kid picture was great.

Johnna said...

*YOU* look cute. And love the glasses.

I did it too.