Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm boring!

Adriana tagged me for this meme.

Here are six unspectacular things about me:

1. I drive a Honda Odyssey.
2. I love chocolate.
3. I am a liberal Democrat (I suppose this isn't so unspectacular in the context of my family or church! It's definitely unspectacular in my neighborhood and in the mom crowd at Newton's school.).
4. I think my children are geniuses.
5. I hate sweating or being out of breath.
6. I love to read, and don't do as much of it as I should.

Meme terms & conditions:

Link the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules on your blog.
List 6 unspectacular things about you.
Tag 6 other bloggers by linking them.

I tag the Laundry Queen, Tams, Nat, Krista, Jen, and MWR.

3 comments:

J.M. Tewkesbury said...

I don't think there's anything unspectacular about any of that. Well, okay, maybe the Honda Odyssey is unspectacular, but the rest of it is fabulous. Like you!

Johnna said...

I love this one, I copied it on my disorganized blog.

I came here looking for your RS homemaking blog you mentioned--I can't believe it only got one visitor!

Jen said...

Me Jen? I read Jana's tag but I missed yours. So, I'll just pretend I'm the only Jen you know (not likely -- but I'm the only Jen that I know that you know) and I'll do the tag just for fun!

I wish someone would tell me someday how liberal Democrat works with LDS? I'm not thrilled with the Republicans but I've had it pounded into me that Democrats are worse -- so what do I do? Email me and tell me why you're a liberal democrat (if you want to).