Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Shutter Happy

Number Two has a new favorite toy: the spray bottle we use while ironing. He's been having a bit of a hard time limiting his inside spraying to the bathtubs and sinks, so we've been taking the spray bottle on walks (another favorite activity). The walk on this particular day never really got going (he's right in front of our house; my rosemary and two variegated sages are visible in the flower bed on the right), so I had him go into the back yard instead, and I went inside to cook. He was out there for probably two hours, coming in periodically for refills.



Here's the bebe in her walk getup for this week--in the Baby Bjorn, and buttoned inside my fleece.



Last night after dinner, the kids played together:









1 comment:

Swizzies said...

I love how Bebe looks a little nonplussed in all those photos. Funny.

Spray bottles are also good for training/disciplining cats. Just sayin.