Thursday, February 14, 2008

Four Months Old

Can you believe she's getting so big? At the doctor the other day for her checkup, she measured in the 95th percentile for height, but only 75th for weight, and 60th for head size--the first time one of my children has had a head smaller, proportionally, than they are tall (the boys have consistently been >95th their entire lives). The night after her appointment (at which she had shots), she woke up in the middle of the night for the first time in, literally, months, and I thought I might die. Doesn't help that I'm in the middle of a cold in my throat. Hopefully it was a one-time thing related to the vaccinations--last night she was back to her usual pattern of sleeping all night, and woke up around 6:40.





5 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Oh, she's gorgeous! Hope she's back on her regular schedule and all sickies at Chez Fugue feel better soon!

Birrd said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful girl!

Anonymous said...

birrd, you don't live in Coos Bay any more? Whazzup with that?!? And here I was hoping you'd come pick berries with me this summer.

The bebe was a little feverish last night (just one degree up; nothing to worry about), so I tried to give her some Motrin before bed. She was very calm as I squeezed the little syringe of medicine into her mouth, but when I pulled it out, she closed her mouth and used her tongue to push all the medicine out (and down into her neck creases). She's been smelling berry-ish all day--definitely bath tomorrow.

And Number Two WILL get a haircut on Saturday (he's been begging off for two weeks) so we can better see his beautiful blue eyes.

Swizzies said...

How do you stop yourself taking big juicy bites right out of her?? Delish she is.

Number Two (I always feel guilty calling him that) looks adorable too. Loving the Beatles look.

Anonymous said...

I photoshopped out the nibble marks. ;)