Thursday, December 6, 2007

There's No Place Like Utard for the Holidays

We're heading to the Wasatch Front for Christmas, and it occurs to me that if I start planning NOW, we might actually be able to see non-family friends who live or spend the holidays there. My current thinking is to have crazy potluck open-house get-togethers on either/both Boxing Day (December 26) or New Year's Day. So, if you don't live in Utah but are planning on being there for the holidays, or if you live in Utah and think I might not have your correct contact info, and you think you'd like to see me and/or my child(ren), let me know.

1 comment:

Heather Richardson said...

we don't have definite dates yet, but will probably be up to Salt Lake the day or so after Christmas, by the 28th at the latest. So New Years Day is a big possibility for us - i'll email you for contact info, but count us in!