Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dancing with My Cousin

Set your DVRs! My cousin is appearing on the Dancing with the Stars results show next Tuesday, October 7, with the Rockettes. She'll be in the second group to come onto the floor, but with all the makeup I'm not sure anyone will recognize her.

Update: I'm almost certain she was in the middle of the back line, the right one of the two tallest dancers. She's not on very long, and there aren't any closeups of her line, so it took lots of pausing and rewinding to find her. Cool!

2 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

Ooh! Thanks for cluing me in! I usually kinda skip on the results show, but not next week!

The Laundry Queen said...

I found her right away, thanks to my new glasses! Hooray for improved eyesight! Plus the fact that she's tall really helped. I just zoomed right in on the tall ones. If she'd been more average like the rest, I might never have found her!